Wednesday, January 30, 2008

AAARGH!!!

When we first saw this bed at Costco we loved it but thought no way should we buy it. Then we thought since those two love to sneak into our bed at night maybe we could make a deal...new bed = sleep in their new bed!! (it works) Jacob and Chloe still share a room temporarily until we make a girl room (we are in a 3 bedroom so it is hard to fit) but Chloe is as much a girly girl as she is a tom boy (perfect middle child between a boy and a girl) so she loves the bed as much as Jacob. Hopefully she wont be too sad when we move her out!

3 comments:

Shauni said...

What a cool bed! I bet they love it! They look so cute in their pirate costumes. I love it that Chloe is a girly-girl and a tom-boy--I would describe Abby the same way! Have fun on your trip!

Kendra said...

I am so jealous right now! The bed looks even better then when I saw it myself at the store! Sad note, the bed is no longer in the Costco where we shop. Boo,hoo. The kids have on the cutest costumes! Ella can also get her hands dirtier than the rest. In fact she pulled out some of Dallin's army/knight toys this morning to play with.

Livingstone Family said...

With a bed like that will the kids actually sleep? It looks so fun, wish we could come and jump on it just to break it in!