Thursday, January 24, 2008

SNOW!!!!











We woke up this morning to snow in the hills around us. (Just a few minutes from our house) After Jacob and Chloe got out of preschool we headed to it. It was still snowing a little as you can see in the pictures. We tossed some snowballs (my parents joined us) and since none of us have the proper snow gear anymore we didn't stay too long because we were too cold. Only Jacob wanted to stay and have a boys versus girls snowball fight!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

It is amazing how snow is so different without the proper gear. I had to dig ours out of the garage and then most of it was too small. I think we missed the boots the most. The kids feet were wet and frozen. Good times:) The mountains look so beautiful in the background.

Livingstone Family said...

A little different from Utah, eh? I remember last year in Tucson it snowed barely and school and everything was shut down, it was hilarious! I've never seen as much snow as I've seen in Utah this year though, it just won't stop-- but it is beautiful! And I'm jealous you got to go to Disneyland. I want to go again so badly!