New Years came and went. The only reason David and I stayed up was becuase Bella went to bed 7 minutes before midnight. She normally does not stay up that late (fortunately). I guess she just wanted to help us ring in the new year!
Now to today..... We had the opportunity to bless the newest addition to our family. I warned David that she would probably cry and of course my little girl didn't disappoint. It was definately a special day for us. We are so grateful to have our family continue to grow. It has only been 9 long, sleep deprived weeks (David wanted to say that) and we can not imagine life without her!!!

3 comments:
It was so great to talk to you tonight. I love the pictures and I can't wait to see more! Miss you tons and tons!!!
I've been wondering about you guys lately! It's so fun to see your pictures and to see that you guys are doing so well. Jacob and Chloe look so grown up! And congrats on baby Bella...she is beautiful! Glad to have you joining the blogging world! :)
Cindy, she is beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like Chloe did. Congratulations to your sweet family. I can't wait for more updates, take care!
Post a Comment