We had the chance to go to Disneyland on Tuesday. It was a lot of fun except a little too cold for me! (and Bella!!!) This is the first time time Jacob and Chloe went on Space Mountain. Last time we went Chloe wasn't tall enough. I was nervous to see their reaction when it was done...Chloe was a little stunned and then excitedly said she would do it again...Jacob was ready for round 2! I'm so glad they had fun on it. I remember when I was younger (not sure what age) I was in line to go on it and I was too scared so I backed out. My kids are showing me up!! Disneyland is doing the year of a million dreams again so when we were going on the kid rides we saw how long the Peter Pan ride line was (it is always long) and told the kids we would skip it this time. Then a Disneyland employee came up to us and asked the kids if they wanted to go on Peter Pan. Of course they said yes and so he took right on to the ride. We didn't have to wait. Thanks Disneyland employee!!
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

1 comments:
Lucky!!!! I'm guessing your kids got their adventurous natures from their dad. I think Dallin was a little scared when he rode it the first time. In fact I'm pretty sure he said that he never wanted to do that again! Your kids are as cute as ever!
Post a Comment