Ok, so I am already getting an F in blogging. (If that even makes sense) I haven't even updated it since I started. I always have every intention of doing so but most of the time getting some sleep wins out. So about this tagging thing. Since this is a family blog I am going to cheat and say one thing about each of the other members of my family to help me with my 10....
1. I am right there with you Mindy. My closets have to be the same exact way and it drives David crazy. He is always telling me that he could really care less how is clothes are hung up but it drives me crazy when it is not organized by color, style, and facing the same way with white hangers! It is so hard for me to fold the laundry and put it away when everybody's closets and drawers are a mess!!
2. Along with the closets I am also very OCD about cleaning my house. David swears I am doing some sort of spring cleaning every week. I do insist on doing a very thorough cleaning of my house every week. It is becoming harder to do since the number of my children is growing and my living space is growing. I am happy to say that I have learned to be ok with it being messy because of the kids....toys, games...I just don't like it to be dirty. By the way when my house is clean I feel so relaxed and I am so happy.
3. I do love to watch T.V. I have slowed down a little recently, but watching the television is very relaxing to me and helps me unwind.
4. I LOVE TO TAKE BATHS! Especially with candles (I do love candles throughout my house), there is nothing like a hot bath to sit and relax in.
5. I love to read People Magazine. It is a combination of (non important but interesting to read) celebrity gossip and stories of everyday people. David was tired of paying full price at the grocery store, so he bought me a subscription for Christmas so that we could save a little money.
6. I really could go for the rest of my life without ever having a pet, but, my husband and my daughter will not allow it. I'm not a big fan of the smell or the hair that pets tend to leave in your home. Chloe is always asking for a puppy, and David really loves all animals and has informed me that as soon as we buy a house it will come packaged with a dog. No for the help from my family....
7. David is a huge Star Wars fan. He even attended the Star Wars convention this year in L.A. He is constantly buying Star Wars toys for "Jacob", though, we both know that he truly enjoys playing with them as well.
8. Jacob is super picky about how his clothes fit him. To the point of paying attention of how tight or loose they are, how the material feels on his skin, if his socks don't fit exactly right, if the shoes are even a little too big... I could go on and on. He's a sweet boy but super picky about his clothes.
9. Chloe insists on having a full conversation with you while she is on the toilet! She does like to give you a play-by-play of what she needs to do in the bathroom. Whenever we go out there is no possibility of having a quick bathroom break. I can feed Bella before Chloe gets to finishing her bathroom routine. I know because I did it today!
10. Bella has an extreme allergy to dairy. She should eventually outgrow it but for now I can not eat anything with milk in it. It is so bad that the other day I had a hamburger for lunch and that evening she was screaming in pain. I finally figured out that the bun had milk in it. It was a difficult adjustment at first but I honestly would do anything for my daughter's well being. (and my pocket book. I would have to buy the super expensive over $20/can formula for her to eat) Hey, it forces me to eat healthy and lose my baby weight in the process!!! :)
Elaine, and 9 other people that I do know but do not know that they have blogs have been tagged!!!! :) :)
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

2 comments:
That was so much fun to read. I love to learn interesting things about my friends. Ella is also a bathroom talker/singer. I think she purposely gets louder so that she can be heard throughout the house. The Star Wars convention? Really! That is hilarious. Love it:) Next time he HAS to take pictures and post them on the blog!!!
Love all the new pictures and your tag comments--you don't get an F because you made up for not blogging for awhile! :) I'm a bath taker too--we have a great bathtub, which was a major selling point for me in buying this house! I really miss the old Bay Harbor days too--that year we did the babysitting co-op was the best!
Post a Comment