I can't believe how much she resembles Chloe! I remember Chloe at that age, time goes so quickly! We just took down Josie's crib last Saturday. I feel like I really tried to hold her and snuggle her and cherish every minute of her being a baby that I could, but it still went too fast! So-- cherish every minute, because time will fly!
The snow and Disneyland look like so much fun! Remember the fun times we had sledding at Rock Canyon?! Your kids are all so cute and look so much alike! As for the hair bows...I make the headbands out of baby tights or women's trouser socks and I attach gerber daisies to clips--the best flowers I've found are from Hobby Lobby, if you have those out there. Email me if you need more info or want me to send you one!
She is cute. Now all you need is another boy ;) The pixs around Guam one was an old Spanish fort. Another was cliff called two lovers point(Guess because two lovers jumped to their death) The other places was just some bell and a park. Mikey had a culture project he had to do.
5 comments:
She is adorable! I love the coordinating outfit. She looks just like Chloe to me. Beautiful!
I can't believe how much she resembles Chloe! I remember Chloe at that age, time goes so quickly! We just took down Josie's crib last Saturday. I feel like I really tried to hold her and snuggle her and cherish every minute of her being a baby that I could, but it still went too fast! So-- cherish every minute, because time will fly!
The snow and Disneyland look like so much fun! Remember the fun times we had sledding at Rock Canyon?! Your kids are all so cute and look so much alike! As for the hair bows...I make the headbands out of baby tights or women's trouser socks and I attach gerber daisies to clips--the best flowers I've found are from Hobby Lobby, if you have those out there. Email me if you need more info or want me to send you one!
She is cute. Now all you need is another boy ;)
The pixs around Guam one was an old Spanish fort. Another was cliff called two lovers point(Guess because two lovers jumped to their death)
The other places was just some bell and a park. Mikey had a culture project he had to do.
Post a Comment