Sunday, January 6, 2008

The last two months


Yes, we are probably the last to start a blog; but it's better late then never, right? I enjoy looking at everybody else's and seeing how you are all doing. I know I should comment and say hi but for some reason I am shy about it. I know it sounds silly.

Well, I will start with November 3rd. This is the day our Isabella (Bella) Grace was born. This whole pregnancy I have always thought about who she will be more like; Jacob or Chloe. Well, let me tell you , she wanted to let us know from the very beginning that she is her own person! From labor and delivery (I had to have an emergency c-section) to our first 9 weeks with her thus far. We love her so much and are so grateful to have her in our family.

0 comments: