So Jacob has been talking to us on and off since we bought the bed about if he truely wants it or not. He obviously likes it but realizes if he keeps it he is stuck with a pirate themed room til he grows up (I told him if he gets that bed he is stuck with it for a long time =) ) After a couple weeks of playing with it and contemplating HE decided against the pirate bed!! (much to David's dismay....I think he wishes he could sleep in it) So back to Costco it goes (good thing they have a good return policy) and back to bed shopping we go. I think this time he is ready for a neutral bed. We're proud of our little Jacob for really thinking it over and making a sound decision!! (oh ya....sorry Chloe)
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

1 comments:
What a cute little grown up boy!Maybe you and Dave could just switch beds with Jacob and then you would all be happy! :)
Post a Comment