Sunday, February 17, 2008

So Cute Shauni!!!

Thank you Shauni for sending this cute head band for Bella!! You did such a good job!! Now that I see it I think it will be easier for me to try and make it. You should start a home business..







2 comments:

Shauni said...

She looks adorable! I'm glad you got them and that you like them! And don't be scared--they really are easy to make and I know you can do it! :) Just try and if you get stuck, give me a call! (And thanks for calling--I did get your message on my phone, but we were out of town for the weekend.)

Heather McMullin said...

HELLO there! I just noticed that you left a comment on our blog. How did you find us? Well I am glad you did. Now we can keep in touch a little better than not at all. Your pics are adorable and Bella is a doll!!
Heather McMullin
www.socalmcmullins.blogspot.com