.


Two weekends ago we went up to Monterey to visit David's mom and Grandpa. While there we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I had never been there before. I was impressed with its size. The kids had a lot of fun of course. My favorite was the jelly fish. I had no idea there was so many different kinds! We also stopped by the beach for a short time (it was very cold!) to let Jacob and Chloe run around. While at the beach there was a guy hang gliding. He was fun to watch. He was going so fast that it would scare me too much to try it.
After spending Thursday and Friday there we headed to Pleasanton (near San Francisco) to visit some friends and attend a birthday party. One of their girls Madeline (with Jacob in a picture on the post for his birthday) was turning 7. She had a Star Wars Lego party. It was a lot of fun and now Chloe thinks that is the party theme she should go with. (I'm sure it will change 5 more times until then)

0 comments:
Post a Comment