Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bag Tag

I was getting ready to clean my purse and I had to stop myself to take a picture!! It's pretty amazing all this stuff fits in it: 2 lip glosses, key, wedding rings(I know they should be on my finger), burp cloth, magazine subscription order form(David's), wet ones, diapers, sunglasses, sunglass cleaner, 2 pens, baby toy, wallet, sunglass case, 2 counter top samples(again David's), infant Tylenol (Bella has a double ear infection), hand sanitizer, 3 receipts, visine, dentist refrigerator magnet, Halloween costume contest ribbon(ya, that is old), baby socks, and lip balm! Wow, now I just need to clean this up..

1 comments:

Shauni said...

Thanks for playing! :) Isn't it crazy to see what you can pull out of your bag?! I know my bags weren't like that before I was a mom. But it does make me sort of feel like Mary Poppins--if I dig deep enough, I can find almost anything!