Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

We had a busy, yet fun day on Easter. We started off the morning with Jacob and Chloe not really caring to get out of bed and see what the Easter Bunny left for them. Chloe actually cried and asked "Why". Of course she did a 180 after she saw her Easter basket.

Then we all got ready for church.




We visited David's grandma




Then off to my grandma's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt with cousins


Last year my kids did an Easter egg hunt at night with flashlights and they had so much fun they wanted to do it again. For the Easter egg hunt at night we filled their eggs up with money so they wouldn't get tooo much candy. (Since they already have too much candy)

Here's a couple of cute pics





3 comments:

Shauni said...

So cute! Good work with the flowers and headband--did you make them?!

Kendra said...

Your kiddos look adorable!!! The easter egg hunt at night is a great idea. How fun! You look fabulous too! I couldn't tell if your hair was long or short...

Heather McMullin said...

Your kids are soooo freakin' cute! I miss them. I love the girls outfits for Easter. Good idea to stuff the eggs with money. I am still eating and eating and eating all of the easter candy my kids got. I haven't mustered up the will power to throw it all away yet. It is yummy what can I say.