Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Snow...In the desert....In March?!

The weather has been warming up and it has generally been in the low 70's. This past weekend a cold front was to come through here in the "High Desert" (meaning 45 - 50 degrees). David was quite surprised when he walked downstairs to get the kids breakfast and notice snow on the ground. Jacob and Chloe were thrilled to put on their hats and gloves (because as you can see there is sooo much snow) and play in it! They only had a few minutes until it warmed up!


P.S. I took Bella back to the doctor today to have her ears rechecked. She had been doing better until the last couple of nights. She has had a low fever and is congested again. I thought her ear infections were gone. NOPE! The doctor said they are worse!!

3 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

Lucky!! We didn't get snow. On second thought I am glad. I hated living in the snow, but a little for one morning would be fun.

StoutHaven said...

Cold weather how I envy you right now.

Shauni said...

The snow looks fun, but not quite as fun a when we went sledding at Rock Canyon Park! :) Sorry to hear that the ear infections are worse...hang in there!