Monday, March 10, 2008

Asleep on the floor

So the other night while David and I were talking Chloe was on the floor playing with one of Bella's toys and Bella was on the floor having fun kicking a capri sun box. The next thing we knew we looked down and they were both fast asleep! If only it was always that easy...


If you look close you can see Bella at the top of this picture




4 comments:

Shauni said...

That is too funny and so adorable! If you perfect the trick to making it this easy on a nightly basis, please post instructions! :)

StoutHaven said...

Reminds me of Abby. She will fall asleep anywhere. Well use to anyways. She comes and says she wants to go to bed now. The weekends I let Mikey and Abby stay up until I go to bed, but Abby only makes it to 9pm until she comes to me to tuck her into bed.

David, Mike is in a band here. Anywhere he goes he will find other people that play. Though it was funny Mike trying to talk Abby into learning to play the bass. Mikey playing his drums and playing a guitar(Mike gave Mikey one of his guitars and an amp) I look at it as he will have a band with Mikey and Abby. Though his excuse with the bass and Abby was so there would be an excuse to buy a bass so he can play it.

StoutHaven said...

In the first set of pics it was 7 in the morning and they are not morning people. 2nd one they were all exicted about going to a party. Yes they were wearing school uniforms. By the time we leave Guam Mikey will almost be 12 and Abby 10. Yes my kids are getting old. I keep thinking every day. But then how old will Bella be before I ever will actually get to see her in real life.

StoutHaven said...

Yep kids like keep things in check. Jacob keeps letting you know he doesn't want you to leave. So he thinks you deserve a sticker. Stuff like that makes me wish I had a child's view of life still, but then that makes me even more happier that I do have Abby and Mikey.