A couple of weeks ago we wanted to get away before the summer ends so we decided to head down to San Diego. We went with some friends and spent a day at the beach, swimming in the pool, and bike riding in the evening. The next day we went to Sea World. Chloe loved it! She has such a love of animals so she told me she like it better than Disneyland. The next day we headed to Legoland to check it out. It's perfect for my kids ages. They have little kid rides, a fun water area where the kids can climb and play all while getting drenched, and a lot of interactive things for kids to do. David has always had a love of Legos so his dream came true when we finally were able to go!!! It was a lot of fun to get away but now we are back to reality and Kindergarten for Jacob!! (More on that later) Bella even cut two teeth while we were gone!! Yea, for Bella.
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

2 comments:
I remember San Diego... Seems like so long ago:( I'm glad you guys were able to take break before school. I am amazed at the lego creations. That is definitely something that I have to put on our "to go to" list. Loved the pictures! I didn't know it was possible for your kids to get even cuter!
Yeah! You finally posted!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Love Chloe's face in that polar bear cave!
Post a Comment