Saturday, August 9, 2008

Funny

I thought this pictures was funny so I thought I would post it. This is Jacob throwing a water balloon off of my brother's head.

3 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

Wow, look at that pitching arm form!

StoutHaven said...

The only thing that I don't like about Mike's job is the fact Mikey and Abby. Don't have the chance to have their extended family in their lives on a daily basis. Which I wish my kids can sit there and do stuff(Even though Jacob is only throwing a water balloon on Brian's head may seem small or funny)like that. Just to have all their aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents in their lives. So they can see what the great family they have on my side and Mike's.

Kendra said...

What a great picture! Has Jacob started Kindergarten? I'm dying to know what you decided and how things are going! Miss you guys!