After going everyday to swim lesson for 6 weeks (well at least m-f) we decided to end our swimming lessons for the summer. Jacob and Chloe had so much fun but let me tell it was so nice to wake up yesterday morning and not have to rush out the door!! OH MY GOSH... write now as I was writing this there was an earthquake!! My hands are shaking so bad because I had to run around and check on the kids while it was happening!!! My heart is beating so fast. It wasn't bad (here at least) but everything was shaking inside our house. Jacob and Chloe were outside and Bella was asleep so I had to run around. You are not supposed to do that during an earthquake but what do you do when you have to check on your kids!! When you start feeling the shaking you don't know how bad it is going to get and that is what is scary. I'm looking at the news now and they said it was a 5.4. It was centered probably about an hour away from me. Ok, sorry I'll stop talking about it now. It was just crazy because I was writing this when it happened. My cell phone and my home phone are not working so I can't call David.
Alright back to swimming. Their last day of swimming is called Firday Fun day. Here is some pictures from that day. (I know all I post are swimming pictures lately, sorry) This is Chloe too scared to jump from the top, so she jumped from the second step
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

4 comments:
I am ok, just in cas anybody was curious - David
Mike and I didn't even feel it! We were both home too! Hope you are feeling better about it Cindy!
I'm very glad to hear that you're okay! I heard about it and kept trying to think about who I knew that lived in that area and was hoping they were okay. I'm glad that there wasn't any major damage, and that the shaking stopped so you could continue blogging.
We won't be at the game. Cade was so over it after last year. Maybe we will go next year or the next when the kids get a little older. You can stop by after the game if you have time though. Just let us know.
Post a Comment