I know, I'm back to barely updating our blog again. I'm so behind on sharing our summer I thought I would try to sum it up in one post. Soccer is going good. David has been playing too and we are both enjoying it. It's great to be reminded that we are getting older and we are very out of shape! :) Who wouldn't love that? It truly is fun to play. I think once I get back into shape and get used to playing again I will be able to hold my own out there. I was so happy to get that first game out of the way. It's funny to think about how nervous I was.
Another reason I have been so bad about keeping up with our blog is because in my free time I was busy reading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I loved reading them. Thanks for the recommendation Mindy!! Now I can't wait for the last book. My sister in law works nights and she read New Moon in one shift! I know David is happy to have me back!!:) :)
Jacob and Chloe have been involved in swimming lessons. They are having a lot of fun. Jacob can already swim pretty well but I want him to get stronger and then eventually learn the different techniques. Chloe is still a little timid about swimming on her own. She is able to do it but I don't think she believes it yet. :) Bella loves the water!!! She hasn't been doing lessons but I do take her swimming a lot. She basically laughs and splashes a lot.
We've been going to the water park with the kids. I don't have any pictures but we all love to hang out in the lazy river and cool off. We've been trying to relax (I'm not sure if that has happened yet) and spend some quality time with the kids.
Bella started crawling and cut her first tooth all in the same week! She has been ear infection free..YEA..for a month and a half. She is pulling herself up on everything including everything that falls over once she pulls on it. She even has started taking a few steps while holding onto things. She really loves her new freedom.
Here are some pictures from this summer...
Swimming at a friend's house Gotta love the tan lines!!!
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

2 comments:
They made Twilight into a movie. It is suppose to be released in December. The only problem is the books are always better then the movies. Here is a look at the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SmqcZcThkk
What a fun summer you're having! Your kids are so cute and so is Dave...where are the pictures of you?! I'm glad to hear that soccer is going so well!
Post a Comment