So, somehow I was talked into playing on a coed soccer team starting today. Ya, I did play soccer for 12 years growing up but let's face it; the last time I played was 10 plus years ago. I AM SO NERVOUS!! First of all, I just had a baby 7 months ago (well I guess that is not too bad), and I am not in good enough shape to play 2, 40 minute halves!! I don't know what is wrong with me but I can barely eat today. David is just laughing at me and he won't let me back out. He'll actually play too if they need him. I'm probable just being silly but I need to get this over with today so I can feel normal again. Hopefully I don't fall flat on my face out of pure exhaustion!! I'll let you know how it goes. Wish me luck....
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

1 comments:
You'll do great! It's so great to do something that you used to love--playing volleyball again has been that way for me. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! :)
Post a Comment