Chloe has been begging me to do this. Everytime she sees Libby Lu at Downtown Disney or at our mall she asks and asks when she can do it. She ended up looking so cute and I needed to adjust the settings on my camera so I took her to get her picture taken to capture the moment. You look so cute Chloe!





4 comments:
That is SO cute! I've never even heard of Libby Lu before! What a fun thing for little girls. I also love the cherry picking outfits. And congrats on your basketball prodigy--that's so great that he already enjoys it and is so good at it!
She's adorable! Yeah for Libby Lu!
Cute little photo shoot! Gotta love those. I love the new look of your blog by the way.
Yes I do remember you guys. Cloe was so little when I saw her last and she's all grown up now. I don't think my brother has a blog or anything but he definitely has done a lot in his life and it's pretty interesting. Thanks for saying hi..we'll have to keep in touch. Where are you guys now?
Post a Comment