Friday, September 26, 2008

Our portraits....

David and I sat down with a very talented artist and had our portraits painted(colored).
David, who, usually has some sort of facial hair (although he keeps getting callings where it is better if he is clean shaven) has a nice beard in the painting.
Scanning my painting onto the computer doesn't do it justice since you now can not see my glitter eyelashes.
Thank you Chloe for the beautiful portraits of daddy and I!!!

5 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Ooooooooh, glitter eylashes? Special! I would LOVE for you to come create awesome things with me! Those jumpers are SO easy, do you sew? Let me know and I'll send you a tutorial I'm going to make because I've had a lot of people ask. And as for Maggie's hair in that picture, it is actually a twist, but I did it like a french braid, so it is a french twist I guess! Hope that helps!

Andrea said...

Too cute! My kids do a ton of these too, it is fun to see how they evolve over time. I love the glitter on the lashes~ that's so funny!

Shauni said...

I love your portraits! Those would look fabulous hanging above a mantle! What a cute little Chlose! And your baby girl is adorable--I can't believe she's walking already. Still waiting on those pics of your gymnastics class...

Livingstone Family said...

Cindy, will you send me your e-mail address and I will send you a little tutorial I made? Those jumpers are SUPER easy, I'm sure you'll have no problem with it. Have fun!

Linds and Thad said...

Beautiful pictures! But I totally wish I could have seen the glittery eyelashes.