Friday, January 30, 2009

What we've been up to...

Growing up...


Bowling for Jacob's birthday party...




Having my 4 year old daughter show me up! (If you are able to see the top score of this picture my score is 99.(Hey, it's hard to concentrate while watching kids) The next picture Chloe's score is at the top with her group and her score is 110!!!




Having not so flattering pictures taken of us bowling...


Wishing Jacob a Happy Birthday again...


Playing basketball...


Getting our ears pierced and ballet... (Getting her ears pierced happened on a whim. I never cared how old she was as long as it was what she wanted. Well we were at Libby Lu because they were closing down. :( She wanted one last makeover and somehow we left with a makeover and earrings!! I didn't come prepared for the occasion with a camera so I bought a disposable one. I have to go develop the pictures still...)



Goofing around in mom's shoes...

6 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

You've been busy! Maggie just got her ears pierced for her birthday, she wanted them so bad! Something about the age I guess ... I can't believe how much Bella looks like Chloe at that age, they are exactly the same!! And what's up with the short sleeves? Makes me jealous, we're freezing here!

Kendra said...

Your kiddos are seriously cutie pies! Happy birthday to Jacob and Chloe's new earrings look beautiful. Ella hasn't even mentioned it:) I love Bella in your boots. Too cute!

Pemberley Court said...

Chloe looks adorable in her dance outfit!

Andrea said...

Too cute! My Lexi wants earings too and tells me she is the only one in her kindergarten class without them...I have nothing against her getting them, we just never go places where they do it, looks like we'll have to make a special trip. Wow, your kids have the bowling thing down! We went for Dane's 8th bday and it was a bit of a disaster, my kids are kinda small which makes bowling a challenge. Great pictures ;)

Linds and Thad said...

Your kids are getting so old and cute!

Shauni said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love that you took everyone bowling--that requires a bit of patience with all of us! I think Jack and Jacob would be great friends--his two loves are also Star Wars and sports! And of course those are Jimmy's two loves as well, since he does everything Jack does. Do you record the Clone Wars cartoons that are on Cartoon Network every Friday night, like we do?!