Every Christmas Eve, since I was a little child, we would go to my Grandma and Grandpa Monroe's for dinner and presents. We still follow the tradition to this day.
Here we are opening presents. Jacob loves these camouflage clothes, and, he thinks because they both have camouflage on them that they match! It drives me crazy :)
Bella eyeing Chloe's present
Later... Bella loving her present from Great Grandma!
So, all year I have been wanting to get my kids new bedroom furniture for their rooms and I've also wanted to decorate them. It was very needed since I gave away the bunk beds Chloe and Jacob used to share. Their mattresses have been on the floor ever since. I decided early on that no matter how much it drived me crazy that I was going to wait until Christmas. Chloe was so excited she would tell me everyday exactly how she wanted Santa to do her room! Jacob wanted a Star Wars room and Chloe wanted a pink room with little pet shop animals. It was a fun idea, but let me tell you, as 3:30 am was nearing I was telling David I really wish there was SANTA!!!!! We loved doing their rooms but because of my lack of sleep I wasn't really 'all there' when morning came. I was just happy to make it through the morning and unfortunately I wasn't on top of taking pictures or filming.... I'll just have to savor the images in my mind!! The kids LOVED their rooms. I think they turned out really good.
Here's some pictures of the kids opening presents..
Bella loved this present. A little roller coaster.. At first she loved walking all over it. Now she loves to ride it.
Later we headed to David's dad's for breakfast and more presents. Amanda made these cute Santa pancakes for the kids. They loved them.
Everytime we go to the store and Bella would see this Elmo she would get soo excited. So when she got it for Christmas she was excited!!
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful Christmas! You are such a good mom to do all that for the kids! :)
So fun--I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I want to se pictures of their new rooms!
I was also waiting to see pictures of the rooms! Why is it that Christmas Eve always turns into a marathon event! Dallin also has a hard time understanding the concept of "matching." Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Very fun!! What a great header picture...I LOVE your girls' dresses!!
Post a Comment