Five days after Christmas we must make sure to not overlook a very special boy's birthday. A boy who can go from being incredibly shy to be people he doesn't know (he will NOT say a word!) to incredibly active when he is comfortable. He is a wonderful big brother to both of his sisters. He has a BIG heart and a sensitive personality. He loves all sports, video games, star wars and playing with his friends. We love having him as part of our family and we are so thankful for him!!
Jacob turned 6!! We kept his actual birthday to a low key day. His Grandparents stopped by throughout the day. He got to pick what we were having for dinner. in the evening he opened presents and we enjoyed cake and ice cream. He's really excited because soon he is going to take some friends bowling and have a little party!
Star Wars and Transformers all in one...
A slot car track like daddy used to have...(David loves shopping for this kid!)
I am not a big fan of Power Rangers but it was the cake he wanted. I'm pretty sure because it was the cake with the most toys on it. He skipped over The Hulk, Darth Vader, Spiderman....yes pretty sure it was because there were more toys on it!!
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jacob!!!! Looks like you had a fun day!
Holy cow, I can't believe he is 6! It always seems crazy to realize that other peoples' kids grow, even if you don't see them for a long time! :) Happy Birthday, Jacob!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!! Hope you had a fun day!!!
Very fun! Dane's birthday is right after Christmas too...1/10. I love it because you can find the BEST deals on toys! And Bremen also loves buying the kids stuff (and playing with it too, shhh) ;) Love you table!
Hi, I'm a friend of David's from Jr. High, and I found the link to your blog through his facebook page. I have to say that all the kids are just adorable! Reading about Jacob's birthday, I just had to laugh. It sounds like he and my 6-year-old are two peas from the same pod! From the being shy at first to the toys on the cake to the Star Wars Transformers love. So funny!
Post a Comment