Tuesday, December 9, 2008

November in a nutshell..

I have a few pictures I've been needing to post so I thought I would some up November..
First as I posted before Bella turned 1! I wanted to post a picture of her cake.


Bella is her daddy's daughter. That girl has a serious sweet tooth!!


David turned the big 32...


David and his new shirt the kids picked out :) Whether he likes it or not he has to wear it. He can't hurt the kids feelings, right!?!


The kids decided to turn the cake into a Star Wars battle ground... David loved it of course...


For Thanksgiving we went to Monterey to see David's mom and family. We had a lot of fun and our Thanksgiving meal was delicious. It was a lot of fun to go up there, relax, and visit family. Thank you Cindy and Frank for having us!!
While we were up there we took the kids to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They love it there.


Bella and her Great-Grandpa Bud


(David's mom) Grandma and Grandpa Camacho. Aunt Rachel. (Our lens was dirty so the picture doesn't look as good.)


I went darker with my hair. David has been trying to get me to do it all year but I've never went darker before so I was scared how it would turn out.



Now I need to start catching up December :)

3 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

I love the darker hair as you know! You look hot! :) I fixed the link thing on my blog. Love the star wars battle scene too. That is too funny.

Shauni said...

I love your new hair color--you look great! What a brave girl you are! Happy Birthday, David!

Andrea said...

cute pictures! your hair looks great darker!!