The snow reports said it may snow here early this morning but it doesn't always turn out to be true. If it does come true it usually only snows for a little while and then melts away. We woke up this morning to snow coming down. I rushed the kids to get ready before it stopped. I wanted them to have time to play in it. Little did we know it would be snowing all day and into the evening. I can't remember the last time it snowed this much here!!! The kids had so much fun. The were in and out all day. Since we don't have proper snow gear when the kid's clothes would be soaked they would come in, change, and head back out again. I've had a constant flow of laundry going all day!!
This is around 9:00 this morning..
Jacob, Chloe, Jackson,Evan (cousins) This is about as big of a snowman they could make this morning..
Snow angel at 9:00..
Snow angel at 6:00 this evening...
My brother's family..
Quick family pic. before we rush Bella back. She was done!!
The snowman they could make this evening!!!
Apostle in Muncie
8 years ago

5 comments:
Wow, that seems like quite a lot of snow for Southern CA, doesn't it?! I miss sledding at Rock Canyon with you guys! :)
It was crazy!!!!! I hear ya on the laundry thing! How can we say no.
Cute pictures!
Winter clothes, whats that:) LOL, whats sad it's cold here even though it's in the 60's.
Michael
I wish it got cold here.
crazy snow!! I love the snow angel picture! Looks like a ton of fun ;)
Post a Comment