Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Two days before Halloween we went to our church halloween party. Since you can't wear masks Jacob and Chloe dressed up in different costumes then they were planning for Halloween.



Here's Halloween night. The kids had a lot of fun trick or treating.




I wasn't sure how Bella was going to catch on to trick or treating. Oh, she certainly caught on. She would walk up, hold out her bag (I know. Superman :)), and say something (well it wasn't really anything you can comprehend.) She knew whatever she was saying was getting her candy!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your costumes~ looks like you guys have a ton of them just like us. My kids will find any excuse to wear multiple costumes each Halloween. Your kids are adorable!

Shauni said...

They look so cute in their Halloween costumes--they are getting so big!

Thanks for sharing your experience in the comment you posted. I had no idea you had gone through that before you had Jacob. It really does hit harder than you'd expect, don't you think? Thanks for being such a great friend--I appreciate and feel your thoughts and prayers from CA!

Linds and Thad said...

Cute costumes!