Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella!!

Today was Bella's first birthday so for the past day or so I've been trying to think of what I can say about her. So much comes to mind. For those of you who know how shy Jacob is and how easy going Chloe is well Bella, Bella, Bella.... she is a firecracker!! She is so full of spunk, energy, noise, movement, opinion, laughter, tears, hugs, joy... Bella has definitely been a new experience for us. I haven't slept since the day she was born (mostly because of her 7 ear infections) but she is so worth it. She has been a wonderful addition to our family and we love her so much!!! Happy 1st Birthday Bella!!

Here is some pictures I took of her today...





We're not having a party for her until this weekend but some friends came over to wish her a Happy Birthday while we had cupcakes...

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Your kids are so adorable! They just get cuter every day. I love their costumes:) I can't believe little Bella is already one! Time is definitely an enemy at this point. I would really just like to freeze frame for a while! Too bad you're not closer. Our girls would have been twinners, no triplet kitties.

Soukup Family said...

Happy Birthday Bella!! Time really went by fast I still thought she was like 8 months or something.

Andrea said...

She's beautiful! Don't you trust her in clothes eating her birthday cupcake? haha

Pemberley Court said...

It seems like she was just born! Happy birthday Bella!

I was going to call you last friday but I knew you'd be teaching....we have to catch up! Did you ever repaint?