Sunday, April 27, 2008

I know, Disneyland again...

I'm obviously not doing too well on keeping up with our blog. Like I said before, we have been so busy it's hard to find time. Here's a few posts showing some of the things happening in our life right now.

We really wanted to get away for a few days so we decided to go to Disneyland. It was a lot of fun to spend some quality time together. David's step mom, son and family joined us for one of the days. The kids enjoyed Disneyland and they also enjoyed swimming at our hotel. I don't know why but I didn't take any pictures of them swimming. This was Bella's first trip to Disneyland where she could really see what was going on. The first day we were there she barely slept! She kept waking up to watch everything going on around her. She was so tired by time we left that she went right to sleep!




Here's the only proof that I was even there. I don't even remember why I took this picture but unfortunately it is the only picture I am sort of in.

5 comments:

Shauni said...

So so fun to see all your pictures! What a cute family! David, we are very impressed with your handiwork--good job on the remodeling! We miss you guys!

Livingstone Family said...

Looks fun, nothing beats Disneyland, it's the happiest place on Earth-- right? So, we're thinking if we can sell some of our Hannah Montana tickets and make a pretty penny on them we'll go back to Disneyland this year. That is-- if Maggie can part with them. Nothing comes between a girl and Hannah Montana ... except maybe Disneyland. Your pics are great, Bella is sure growing up!

Heather McMullin said...

Disneyland is always so much fun. We have season passes and go a ton. I don't think I ever get sick of it. Tell David he can come and remodel our kitchen next.

StoutHaven said...

Yes we finally found a wii here and bought it. Also bought Mario kart. Which Mike played all day yesterday. In which was annoying him a lot. :)

StoutHaven said...

It doesn't get easier when the kids get older. There are a lot of times I wish they were babies again. Don't worry about not calling me back. It is not like I don't know the noise when a lot of the family is around. :)