Monday, March 2, 2009

Chloe's Dance Recital

Chloe had her first dance recital on Saturday. It was so fun and cute to see her dance!! She did a great job!!



The pretty ballerinas coloring and waiting patiently for the recital to start






She was so excited receive flowers!! She made sure to put them in vases and put them in her room to enjoy!!

5 comments:

Shauni said...

She looks so beautiful and so grown up! I love little girl's dance recitals--so fun!

Pemberley Court said...

Oh how cute! I remember when Camryn did the baby doll dance too.

StoutHaven said...

Chloe looks so cute and just like you Cindy. Oh I am doing just fine. I am still the same annoying stubborn me. :)

Linds and Thad said...

Chloe looks beautiful in her tutu!

Andrea said...

That is so adorable! Chloe looks like a perfect ballerina ;) I really need to get my girls into dance, you've motivated me. I love the picture of all of the girls coloring in their tutus, so cute!